Our Mission Statement: "Park Village Pines will provide excellent and affordable senior housing alternatives guided by Christian principles."
Our Vision: To be a superior continuum-of-care resource for our residents
Vision Action Statements:
- Excellent Service Vision Action Statement: Our organization will be the premier senior community in the Kalamazoo area where seniors desire to LIVE, and for which people desire to WORK and SUPPORT.
- Compassionate Care Vision Action Statement: Our organization will be recognized by our commitment to providing compassionate care and support to our residents by staff members who are empowered and informed across all departments.
- Wise Financial Stewardship Vision Action Statement: Our organization will be committed to using wise business standards of financial management from a Christian viewpoint to reflect our commitment to providing a stable and healthy place to live, work, and support.
Core Values of Park Village Pines:
- We will serve our residents with love and compassion.
- We will serve each other with respect and kindness.
- We will carefully monitor our resources (finances, personnel, facilities, equipment, time, etc.) and are committed to be wise stewards of all that we are entrusted with.
- We are committed to prioritizing our purpose of loving, safe and proper care to our residents above any other task.
- We are grateful for our heritage and will respect the plans, efforts and work that has gone into making us what we are.
- We will show Christian love to anyone that selects to live or work here.
- We will protect the confidentiality and dignity of our residents.
- We understand the lives that God has entrusted us to care for, and will do so in a caring, excellent, safe and respectful way.
- None of us are beyond learning and growing. We will have a humble spirit to accept counsel, guidance, critique and correction…regardless of the method that it is communicated.