Our professionally trained, caring staff can serve you in many ways including:
- Transportation — Shopping, appointments, visits to friend. An attendant to stay with you during these times is optional.
- Medication Service — We can help you remember to take the medicine you need.
- Personal care — Help with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Homemaking — Meal preparation and service, meal delivery, laundry, housecleaning, and more.
- Home Services — Light home maintenance and yard work.
- Companionship — Spending time to fill those lonely moments.
- Respite — Care and companionship while your caregiver is away.
- Recovery — Care while you recuperate at home.
To learn more, or schedule a free, in-home assessment, call (269) 372-1928 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.